* The Education Initiative (seminars, lesson plans, referrals to online courses)
* The Travel Initiative (travelling to make a difference)
* The Leadership Initiative
* The Library of Dauntless Dreamers
* The 7 most important international issues
* “Lesser” or more local issues
* Links to respected news sources around the world.
* Links to 100 most effective and respected activist sites
* Suggestions on how best to find your own path.
* Commencement Speeches
* The Bibliography for Humanity (18 different sections)
* The Debate Initiative
* Additional speech archives
* Essays from chosen visionaries, classic and modern.
* Sports/arts/science section (essays on humanity’s efforts at excellence)
* TB’s cover essays.
* The WorldView Expander
* The Humanity Game (“Change the World”)
* Words That Keep Us Together (ubuntu, panscheel, etc.)
* The Archive of Humanistic Photography
* The imagine page (“what do you imagine”)
* How children view humanity
Who We Are
* Homo Sapiens Sapiens (on the status and maturity of the human race)
* How we celebrate (Daily Calendar of international events)
* Ways to donate
* How to contact us
* Externships/Volunteers/Overtures to Academics
* Alliances with other non-profits
* The Database of Humanity (social networking)
* Feedback from site visitors and collection of email addresses]
* Archive of our journal, humanity.
How to Donate
Credits (photographs, etc.)
Page Specific Headings